Last Updated on Monday, August 20, 2016 8:00 am PET (UTC−5)
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you request a quote.
When requesting a quote on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, phone number and other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you, may be used in one of the following manners:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve Our Customer Service (Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions or special offers we may have.
We collect the relevant personal information from you that we need to provide our services. The information we collect may include, but is not limited to: your name, telephone number(s), email address(es), Country. We also collect the preferences or special considerations or instructions you may provide to us.
How do we protect your information?
We make our effort to implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes. (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser -if you allow- that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.)
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Children Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act) we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. The person requesting quotes or service may be asked about his/her age or DOB.
Trekking Cordillera Blanca
Telephone: +51 943 643 097
Trekking and climbing peru
Travel to Peru
Travel Agency in Peru